Neonex NeonPower Supply NP-110-6000-30- FLASHER
Built-in-Flasher - Flashing rate: from normal light to 8sec.time interval
- Measuring up to the requirements of CSA standards for neon transformers;
- High power factor and low harmonic distortion;
- Built-in automatic overload protection circuit;
- With pull-chain switch and CSA standard plug, easy to install, good for small neon signs;
- No mercury migration or jelly-bean effects;
- Complies with ground-fault protection;
- Ground-fault and overload protection
For more detail information, Click here to download USER MANUAL
120V 50/60Hz 0.55A
5.8"x 2.6" x1.7"
40° F (4° C)
- Deduct 1 foot for each pair of electrodes from above load length figures.
- Maximum length in feet may vary according to HV wire lead length and environment.
- Footage for mercury filled tubes are based on operation in temperatures above 4° C (40° F).Deduct 25% of footage for operation below 4° C (40° F)